9.14.2010

Nothing like a good flick.

Okay, so while Mike's away, I tend to watch alot of flicks.... especially a good romance flick. I was lying in bed the other night watching Always, and thought to myself, "I just love a good romance, and I need some more movie ideas...." To me, there's almost nothing better than a good romance film. I just LOVE EM! and to me a romance film isn't just about the kissing and passion and.... whatnot ;) it's about the feeling it gives you. That delicious feeling. The last little while, since Mike's been away I've watched some goodies.... Australia, Sabrina, Always, Pride and Prejudice. It's been fun. So..... anyway.... I want you to give me some suggestions! Your top favorite Romance Films of all time!!! Here's mine, in no particular order:

1: Sabrina (the original, with Audrey and Humphrey)








2: Pride and Prejudice (I love all the versions, but I can't lie, I like the Keira Version, it's got alot of Hollywood added to it and it's kinda over the top, which I love:)








3:Dan in Real Life (So good!)










4: Roman Holiday (Not only one of the best Romantic Films, but I dare say my favorite Film ever!)

5: It's a Wonderful Life
6: Out of Africa
7: Life is Beautiful
8: ............ The list goes on............

12 comments:

  1. Return to Me! I also like Six Days, Seven Nights. Both sappy romantic comedies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you finally watched Always:) Totally corny but I love that movie. Love John Goodman in it and excuse me the "new guy"...HOT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couple of my favs, Serendipity, America's Sweethearts. Then there's the all time classic Casablanca:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good romantic movie too. Two of my fav's, Terminator and Die Hard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dad, you're not allowed to say things like that on my blog!!!!!!!! You have to be sincere, that's the rule!!!! Now tell the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chelsea, I LOVE Return to Me!!! That's def. one of my fav's. Haven't seen the other, I'll have to check it out! Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The truth? To Have and Have Not. Bogie and Bacall.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love: You've Got Mail, About a Boy, That Touch of Mink, An Untamed Heart, Wild Hearts Can't be Broken, Calamity Jane, Meet Me in St. Louis...and the list goes on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lars and the real girl is one of my favorites! don't know why and don't know if it is actually considered a romance but if you haven't seen it...see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Em! I have seen it!!! It's so funny! Mike and I were so weirded out the whole time watching but actually ended up liking it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heidi! Thanks for all the ideas! I haven't seen a lot of those, so I shall check them out! (I love Wild Hearts Can't be Broken!!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely list, I must've watched Pride & Prejudice 4 times last week since Eric was out of town and I wasn't allowed to watch the stuff saved on tivo. Some of my favorites to watch while Eric is out of town: The Princess Bride (though this is a favorite for all), When Harry Met Sally, Amelie, An Affair to Remember(orig), and Love Actually

    ReplyDelete